Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend.

Ok, so obviously I'm just not good at regular blogging. I feel guilty for not posting, and then I make myself feel better by telling myself that no one reads this anyways. Life's too short for having those kind of conversations in my head, so instead, here's a quick wrap up of my weekend.

Thur 14 - Bastille Day
We stayed home all day. Then watched the fireworks out of the (one) window you can see the eiffel tower from.

Fri 15
We stayed home all day and updated my hard drive and RAM on my macbook pro (read:geek) .  Then went to the cinema and saw this movie. Loved it. Go and see it.

                                                                 Source: designlovefest.com via Tash on Pinterest

Sat 16
Also stayed home all day. Played computer games, just because I could (see friday ^). Made homemade pizza and then watched movies all night.

Sun 17
Went to see some ants at the Palais de Tokyo. Yes, you heard me correctly ants.

'The Tragedy of the Commons is a facility where thousands of ants Atta - nicknamed leaf-cutter ants - produce a choreography by reacting to the colors and smells carefully chosen. Amplified, the sound of the ants generate textures in the image of their movements within an architectural structure, acoustic and automated.' From Palais de Tokyo


I went to visit this cool place, and got excited to sign up for some fun classes! 

Then of course, knitted a granny sqaure.




No comments:

Post a Comment