Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 2.

Well. That was a good start. I missed my first day of blogging!

Not because I forgot, or I didn't think about it. Quite the contrary.

I thought about it all day, and I wondered what I was going to blog about, so then I figured I better do something blog worthy, but I got so caught up in actually doing it, that I ran out of time to blog about it.

Although I'm disappointed in my blogging efforts, I am very proud of actually crocheting something from start to (almost) finish!

Taa-dah!





It's a string bag for the market.
Unfortunately the photos don't show it very well, and it hasn't yet got a handle (I did say almost finished...)
I used this pattern. Which I found on ravelry.
It was quick and simple and although the pattern was a little unclear at times, I'm really proud of my effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment