Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rainy days.


Having a slow morning today. It's been raining constantly since before I woke up this morning.

*I decided to stay in bed and finish the movie I started lastnight.

*Took a long hot shower

*Wrote a list of all the questions flying around in my head for my meeting this afternoon

*Checked my regular blog roll, and as usual one blog led to another blog, to another blog, to another blog.

*Feeling content that the second quiche I made last night is almost all finished. Which means my housemates appreciate my cooking and all went to work with a homecooked lunch today.

*I have a surprising connection to our little geranium, who almost didn't make it through the hot weather, but seems to be enjoying this rain.

*Surprisingly looking forward to putting on my raincoat and boots and going for a walk in the rain to my meeting this afternoon.


What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment