Monday, July 11, 2011

summer days.



So today is my official first day of summer holidays. I have 8 weeks of holidays.

So I decided to set myself a challenge. A new blog post every day of my summer holidays!
I'm feeling nervous just writing that! Honestly it should be quite easy. All three of my housemates are doing summer internships as part of their studies, which leaves me home alone all day. So spare time is in abundance here.
To tell the truth, I have had lots of spare time the last 5 months that I have been here in Paris, but I spend so much of my time reading other peoples blogs, that I neglect to update my own.

So to kick Day 1, my summer wishlist:

*Start and finish a crotchet project
*See Harry Potter at the movies
*Limit myself to one work day per week (Yes, I still have some work to do)
*Get out of bed before 10.30am (...most days)
*Finish three books
*Update my blog everyday
*Take a trip to see Jakob and Mara in Berlin
*Organise what I am going to do with my parents when they visit
*Explore Paris
*Practice my french
*Take a weekend trip with Franck to somewhere with a beach

Well, that's just a start. Let's see how things unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment