Wednesday, May 18, 2011

wednesday.



Today I felt like a document making machine!

I slept in until 1pm. Skyped my parents until 2.30pm.

Then from 2.30pm-6.00pm churned out 9 documents and 4 emails.

Seeing as there are only 5 weeks left of the school year here in France, and I want to get reports out the week before school finishes, that gives me exactly 4 weeks to finish assessing and write reports for 21 children.

Plus next week will we spend the whole week preparing for Mother's Day (29th May here).
We then have an excursion to the museum to see a MirĂ³ exhibition and a whole week of work on hot air balloons!

I put my hand up to create colour in pages for all the songs produced by the preschool, thinking it will only be 8-10 songs in total. I found out yesterday at our team meeting that there is close to 20 songs! I had finished 5 previously, and managed to churn out another 5 today. Now I'm just waiting on the lyrics of the rest to finish them off!

Not to mention writing a whole new policy document for the beginning of next year, a background information sheet to go with enrolments, and organise the new program for next year as we have more children and larger age ranges than ever before!

Busy, busy, busy!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment