Monday, May 16, 2011

corners of my apartment.


Seeing as we only moved into our apartment recently, and all of us have been travelling recently, we don't really have a lot of things to decorate with. So our apartment is a little bit sparse.
One of the first things I wanted to do was decorate our bedroom. So I jumped on the bandwagon and decided a photo wall was what we needed.
Before I arrived Franck had bought a some different sized frames for our photo wall as well as a vintage style world map. After rearranging the furniture in our room a few times and therefore moving the map a few times, we are finally happy with the layout, and unfortunately the map just keeps falling off the wall.
Franck and I also never came to a mutual agreement about what exactly should go in the frames on our photo wall.
A few weeks ago I decided to hang the frames (pictures or not), because I got sick of looking at them in a pile on the ground. So they hung on the wall. Empty. With the map on the floor in the corner (which I may have accidentally sucked up with the vacuum cleaner at one point...).

My solution: put the map inside the frames.
Franck was a bit sad, as this of course meant cutting up the map into small pieces. But honestly it only cost 10 euro. No big loss.

Alors, the result...




No comments:

Post a Comment